Paramount Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Clinic is proud to announce that we were recently rated among the top three Brampton physical therapy clinics! We appreciate the recognition, as it shows that our dedication to helping people overcome injuries and physical conditions pays off in client appreciation. If you are looking for a top-rated clinic to address your medical issues, here is how we can help you:
- Reduce dizziness and improve balance: There are solutions to dizziness, vertigo, light-headedness and feeling unsteady. These chronic symptoms are normally a sign of inner ear disturbances, which can be resolved with an exercise-based program. If addressed, there is a good chance that you can enjoy favorite activities or finish household chores without fearing falls and further injury. If your doctor diagnoses an inner ear problem, ask for a referral so we can help you overcome it.
- Manage pain: Prescription painkillers can be a godsend when you suffer a serious injury or a limiting physical condition. But there are alternatives available when you wish to reduce your dosage. Acupuncture is worth a try, since many clients enjoy multiple benefits from it—including pain reduction. Massage is another service that can relax muscle tension so you feel less stiff. Exercise and stretching also play a role in helping you feel better. Even if you cannot stop taking painkillers permanently, you can find ways to support an active lifestyle, no matter your condition.
- Vocational rehabilitation: If a work-related injury prevents you from performing your job at full capacity, look into our individualized work hardening programs. Each approach is customized to the demands of your occupation and physical limitations. The purpose is to not only help you return to work, but also to reduce the chances of injury in the future. Many people who make use of this service find that they make significant progress and are happy to return to work.
- Motor vehicle accident treatment: Whiplash and other soft tissue injuries are not anything to ignore. They can become worse over time and often result in additional symptoms, including headaches and limited range of motion. Pain often does not arise until days after a collision, so it is not uncommon for people to avoid seeing the doctor at first, only to visit emergency services later because of severe pain. We can help you get through these injuries with a custom program that will help you reduce pain and heal better.
- Sports rehabilitation: We are knowledgeable in helping athletes recover from injuries. Sports injuries are often frustrating with their limitations, and athletes frequently fear their downtime resulting in decreased performance. We offer conditioning programs that address your current injuries, but also prevent new ones. Our clinic is equipped with a gym that caters to athletes so you can stay strong and get well under the supervision of a skilled physiotherapist. You will return to your game before you know it!
Paramount Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries Clinic is one of your best options among Brampton physical therapy clinics. Call us today to set up an appointment.
Categorised in: Physical Therepy